Want to be a part of the team?
Digital Art Director
We are seeking a contract-to-hire Digital Art Director to join our growing team. As a Digital Art Director at Juice, you'll work directly with our creative directors, digital strategist and development team to conceive and finalize designs for web sites, landing pages, micro-sites, mobile sites, iOS and Android apps for a variety of top brands. You'll see projects through from conceptualization, to execution.
Juice offers a relaxed and challenging environment where you'll have the unique opportunity to work closely within a group of talented designers, programmers and writers to deliver smart, creative work. Best of all, you'll be exposed to all aspects of a boutique agency including client meetings, project strategies and general business insights.
You Will Be A Great Fit For Juice If…
- You have 4+ years of agency experience.
- You've earned a 4-year degree in Graphic Design/Design Communications or similar.
- You're an expert within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are so detailed orientated that misplaced pixels drive you crazy.
- You're able to work with and direct team members i.e., writers, designers, photographers, and developers.
- You can juggle multiple projects at once and rise to the challenge.
- You distill brand guidelines and strategy into meaningful and innovative work, while motivating and communicating ideas with a team.
- You're able to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience.
- You bring a strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory to the table.
- You're comfortable participating in creative brainstorm sessions.
- You're able to communicate and defend creative work to internal teams and clients.
- You possess very good verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a well rounded knowledge of designing for multiple mediums but digital is your passion.
- You have a portfolio of applicable work with a variety of different projects and mediums that you are proud of.
What Is It Like To Work At Juice?
Juice Interactive offers a unique mix of casual and entrepreneurial work environment in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood. We are a small agency, but we're always busy — typically running around 20 projects concurrently. Some of the benefits of a small agency are potential for growth, ability to take on challenges and learn all aspects of digital marketing, and great work/life balance plus we have the best rope swings in Chicago!
About Juice Interactive
Juice is a digital agency with a creative use of technology at its heart. We specialize in digital advertising, mobile and web design for Fortune 500 companies. Our friendly confines are located in Chicago's fantastic West Loop neighborhood where we offer a relaxed and collaborative work environment. This position is on location in Chicago, IL.
Local applicants only, please no recruiters.
Apply for this position
Senior Account Manager
Juice Interactive is seeking an Account Manager to join our team. The position is based in our office in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood.
In a nutshell, you'll be our client's primary point of contact and you'll manage our internal team to make sure we deliver projects on strategy, on time and on budget.
- Serve as assigned client's primary point of contact, ensuring their happiness with project activities and deliverables
- Collaborate with our team of strategists, writers, designers & developers to create solutions that will meet and exceed client business objectives within budget and time constraints
- Author and maintain project documentation, including project briefs, estimates, project plan, statements of work, task lists and status reports
- Lead the internal project team through the execution of the project by facilitating internal reviews and ensuring that project tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Lead client reviews, clearly articulating our team's POV and rationale
- Manage project financials, tracking actual hours to estimated hours, projected profit margins, and own the creation and delivery of invoices
- Forecast and manage project resources based on detailed project plans
- Identify and mitigate any potential project issues or risks
- Make our clients love us
- You've got 3+ years of account management experience in an advertising agency, digital agency, technology or startup company.
- You've worked on website builds, site redesigns, digital campaigns, social media, rich media and/or motion graphics projects.
- You're a clear communicator that can cater communications to an internal team, third-party vendors and clients alike. You know that you've got to change your communication style based on the skills and personality type of your audience.
- You're comfortable presenting ideas and speaking publicly to people whether it's one-on-one or to a group of peers and clients.
- You've managed multiple projects simultaneously.
- Multi-tasking is second nature to you, but you know when dedicated focus is required from you and others.
- You're a problem solver who isn't afraid to make decisions and own them.
- You don't get caught up in a "that's not my job" mentality. As a nimble team, everyone at Juice wears multiple hats.
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay, a group health insurance plan and 401k benefits.
- We're actually committed to work-life balance instead of just using it as a buzzword.
- Because comfort breeds creativity, Juice offers a casual work environment. Wear your favorite jeans, sweatshirts, gym shoes–nearly anything you'd like.
- Our loft-style office in Chicago's West Loop is a relaxed and collaborative place to work. We even have indoor swings and arcade style video games.
- We're easy to get to. Steps from the Blue Line, a few blocks from the Loop El and practically next door to Union Station.
- Room to grow, learn, and be a part of shaping our growing company.
This is an on-site, full-time position. Local candidates only, please; we do not offer relocation assistance. Recruiters, please do not contact us regarding this position. Juice Interactive is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply:
Interested? We'd love to hear from you! Please submit a copy of your résumé along with a cover letter that explains why you're the right fit for this job to email@example.com.
Apply for this position
Juice Interactive is searching for a web developer to join our team. Our ideal candidate has experience with both front-end and back-end solutions, including integration of CMSs such as WordPress. At Juice, you'll be asked to utilize all your talents on projects including web, mobile, and app development. Our clients look to us for innovation and forward thinking so you'll be free to execute your own ideas as well as learn from some of the brightest in the industry.
At Juice, we offer a relaxed environment and open office that is free from red tape. You'll work directly with the design and strategy teams to deliver high quality work for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. Additionally, we encourage personal growth through continuing education and training.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years experience as a full-time Web Developer.
- Comfortable working under deadlines and juggling multiple projects.
- Comfortable working from a designed Photoshop file.
- Experience and understanding of object-oriented PHP.
- Experience and understanding of database schema design and SQL.
- Experience with version control systems (git, SVN).
- Excited to own individual projects but also enjoys working within a team.
- Responsive and mobile HTML development
- CodeIgniter PHP framework
- Titanium Studio, Phone Gap, or similar
- jQuery or similar library
- Authenticating with OAuth and using APIs from services like Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with any of the following content management systems: WordPress, Drupal, Expression Engine
Juice is a boutique digital agency with the creative use of technology at its heart. We specialize in digital design and work with Fortune 500 companies. Juice is located in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood. We offer a relaxed and collaborative place to work, in a comfortable open-plan office. Juice is an equal opportunity employer.
- Group health insurance
Apply for this position